Hello, i am trancenergy - Season 4 Jungler Main.
My Lol Achievements:
Season 1 - 1700 Elo (Gold)
Season 2 - 2300 Elo (Diamond) (EUWEST)
Season 3 - Diamond 1 80 LP (EUWEST)
Season 4 - Challenger (EUWEST)
- played in a semi-pro team Absolute Legends (Season 4 Challenger in team ranked)
- experience of jungling and winning against current and past LCS junglers (Diamondprox, Impaler, Cyanide etc)
- official wins against Challenger series teams (Departed)
Why buy coaching with me?
I am able to offer you my vast game experience and knowledge in a format you will understand. As a coach i always make sure the student understands what i am trying to explain to him and we will be persisent until he does. And when that happends the results such as a skill increase and division progress will happen unevitably ;)
How are we gonna start?
After a quick interview of your game experiece, assessment of your skill level, what goals you would like to achive as a Lol player and just what u would like to learn/master we will create an individual coaching programm for you.
The Theory im offering:
Basic Lol Knowledge:
- We will go over the Lol setting you are using to make sure u aren't missing anything that is crucial in a League player's arsenal or will just make your life easier ;)
- Runes/Masteries - i will go over your Runes and Masteries and will tell you what i personally feel works best and i can also give you examples of what other top players are using.
- Last hitting
- Communicating and interacting with your team
- Basic decision making
Jungle (Challenger Level)
I will explain to you everything you will ever need to know about jungling:
- meta junglers
- diffrent playstyles of jungling and the champs for each style
- optimal clearing
- decision making
- creating a game plan in champ select
- psychology of junglers and laners.
From Basic Jungling routes for Beginner junglers to Challenger level abuse of player's psychology, studying their habits in-game and abusing them in current and future games.
Support (Up to High Diamond Level)
Warding, meta picks and counterpicks, timing, map control, playmaking, item builds, coordination with your ad, roaming, etc.
Top (Up to High Diamond Level)
Wave control, counterpicks, different styles of toplane (early gamer vs late gamer), how to use teleport effectively, how to come back into game in case of loss or being camped, decision making - when to roam or stay, when to stop the lane phase, etc.
Specific Champion Coaching:
Elise (Challenger Level) - being my favourite champion i can safely say i know absolutely everything about her. I have won jungle with her against players like Diamondprox (on Lee Sin) and Cyanide.
Shaco (Challenger Level) - i am one of the few Shaco mainers who made it to Challenger by actually playing him. I can offer you a lot of stuff u will most likely never learn by yourself about this complex champion. All that knowledge was gathered thru years of playing from personal experience and watching other top Shaco players and offered to you thru coaching or via my guide.
Pantheon (Challenger Level) - learn how to win games with pantheon : how to perform his combos , his general playstyle and most importantly how to efficiently use his ultimate.
Lee Sin (High Diamond Level) - everything u need to know about Lee - from combos, Insecs, invades, ganks, ward jumps, builds and playstyles.
Fiddlesticks Support/Jungle (High Diamond Level)
Jarvan IV (High Diamond Level)
Morgana (High Diamond Level)
Renekton (High Diamond Level)
Tryndamere (High Diamond Level)
Kayle (High Diamond Level)
Nocturne (High Diamond Level)
Amumu (High Diamond Level)
Alistar (High Diamond Level)
and many other junglers.
The practical part of our coaching can go in the following formats chosen either by you or by me in the way i feel suits our needs best:
- Duoq with ingame coaching
- Watching me play via skype screen or via spectate with ingame comments and explanations
- Watching you play via skype screen, spectate or stream with my ingame comments and explanations
- 1v1 on any lane with assesment of your weaknesses, mistakes and what you need to work on
- Analysis of your replays
- Analysis of my replays