Just a little bit about me
Hey my name is VonCe, a Diamond 1 KR and OCE mid laner. I've played on countless amateur teams in the OCE scene and I hope to grow as a player even more. With a year of experience in solo and team coaching, I am confident in my ability to change you into a better player.
I've been playing this game for almost three years now and have personally proven that all you need to become a top quality player is a little push, even from the bottom. I started out as your general silver player and then rapidly climbed the ranks to high Diamond in NA before the transfer and I can help you do just the same.
What can I teach you and what you can expect
I am a leading OCE coach in the support, mid and top lane roles, but it doesnt stop there!
- The very first thing I do for most clients, is to play a one on one. This allows me to give you some feedback on my opinion on your pros and cons and things we can improve on.
- We talk - to break down your mentality of the game, your current elo, champion pool, mechanics (more on this) and discuss what getting BETTER at the game really means.
- Suggestions and corrections on Masteries, Runes and Item build orders. (In terms of overall effectiveness and "in-game" gold efficiency)
- Champion match-ups, counters and advice for each scenario.
- Situation skills, Item choices and Summoner spells - also specific combos and skill orders for a range of situations.
- In-Depth explaination of positioning during a team fight.
- Help you grow you general knowledge of the game; Power spikes, ability and summoner cooldowns, respawn times and lots more.
- Detailed Solo Q tactics and attitudes towards teammates.
Of course feel free to ask all of your questions and I will answer them as best as I can.
The big question that we hear everywhere these days is MECHANICS - that is a sensitive topic that I cannot direcly help you improve on but it will definately improve as a consequence of increased ingame knowledge and play time as I run them through with you.
To all potential clients/students: Please attach your League account to replay.gg (or any other replay service that allows me to access them) so we'll have something to work with during our session.