- Age: 19
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Main Server: NA
- Roles: Top and Mid (very knowledgeable in every role but top and mid is by far my best)
- Availability: Mostly any time of the day
- One of the top rumble players in NA
- Season 1: Didn’t play
- Season 2: Started playing but was still a beginner at the game
- Season 3: Did a lot of research and invested a lot of time and hit Diamond 1.
- Season 4: Got into Masters tier
- Season 5: Hit Challenger On Multiple Accounts
What You Will Be Getting From My Lessons:
- Learning how to optimize your runes and masteries
- Learning how to build and when to stray into non-standard builds
- Learning how to “sense” ganks that may be coming
- How to play your champion in teamfights
- A review of a recorded game or a game that I spectate and a full analysis on things you can improve on
- Different strategies for gaining an experience advantage right at the start
- How to minimize your deaths to ganks
- Breezing through different meta champion matchups, how to counter them, and how to play when countered by them
I can help improve your in-game knowledge at a rapid rate, for example many of my prior clients were unaware that a tower’s damage to a champion increases with every hit, and that baron gives global exp. As tiny or large the information, I can help bridge the divide in terms of knowledge you currently have versus where LCS players currently stand.
Things We Can Do:
- Analyze game recordings to find the mistakes you are making and learn to prevent them from happening again.
- Go into a custom game to learn matchups
- Discuss the optimization of runes and masteries
- Play a normal game together for live feedback on gameplay
- Q and A session on anything related to the game
- In the end, how the coaching lesson goes is up to you. My goal is to help you reach your full potential as a better player, and to do that if you have certain ideas or concepts that you want me to iron out, I would be more than willing to oblige.
- Whether you will best learn by duoing, me analyzing replays, or even laning 1v1, I will turn to you for the final call on what we should do next in our lesson plan.