New Masteries for LoL
Generic Mastery Pages for pre-season / season 7
New Masteries - LoL
Are you confused and wondering what masteries to use in the new pre-season patch? This article is solely focused on the updated mastery pages for each role, and helping players with generic mastery pages for each roles. Below you will see a few generic mastery pages that are used by a lot of pro players, but remember you should always customize and update the pages to fit your playstyle. Take a look at our set up and use the ones that suit you the best - after a few games with the new masteries you will get a feel for them and you can adjust and adapt to fit your own, unique style.
Top Lane Masteries
1) Primarly used on bruiser top laners – Kennen/Jayce/Riven.
2) Primarly used on tanky top laners – Maokai/Malphite/tank-Ekko/tank-Rengar.
1) Primarly used on offensive, early-game junglers who like to snowball – Kha’Zix/Lee Sin/Nidalee.
2) Primarly used on tanky junglers, Hecarim/Nautilus.
Mid Lane Masteries
1) Primarly used on champions like Zed/Talon.
2) Primarly used on mages, Viktor/Orianna/Syndra.
1) Primarly used on champions like Ashe/Caitlyn/Sivir.
2) Primarly used on champions like Lucian/Ezreal.
1) Primarly used on mages like Zyra/Brand/Vel’koz.
2) Primarly used on tanky supports like Braum/Thresh/Taric.
That is it, mastery pages for all roles with the new masteries for LoL. Use these generic masteries and adapt them to your own needs. Good luck on the summoner’s rift and rememeber to have fun!
you need to Login
to post a comment